Monday, May 14, 2012

Project Web Analysis

         So I'm finally writing my last few posts here for this blog: Project Web. Project Web for me was an experience. Sure I blog everyday on my personal blog, but never for school. I would have never expected to do something like this. Project Web was something that was enjoyable and easy to keep up with (that of course you aren't lazy). 
         This whole assignment kept us out of boredom. Being more of a visual learner and a person who likes doing hands-on learning, this was something for me. Instead of listening to lectures and being bored out of my mind, Project Space allowed me and my other fellow classmates to interact with the web. Also, this assignment is something very modernized and very future oriented. And what I mean by that is that it is something us students can enjoy in the "now," it is something that can keep us motivated to do. 
         Today's society or generation, is all about the technology and the future, and this assignment is definitely one of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment