Monday, May 14, 2012

Personal Reflection

          So here I am, my last day of English. It's a bittersweet moment for me. A whole year with my fellow classmates and professor. A whole year we got to know one another, a rare chance during college. I could honestly say that English 114 A/B was one of my favorites. I'm not just saying that because this is being graded and all, but because I truly mean it. Professor Sean showed us teaching skills I rarely seen throughout my student career. He learned how to incorporate things we have, listen to, watch and read on a daily basis in his lectures, broadening our perspective in life. He taught us to read "outside the box." Taking cartoons or shows and analyzing them in a way myself nor my peers would really look at, and the fact that it all made sense was quite astonishing. 

From this class I take something important: reading in between the lines. Because if we don't, there can always be something that we're missing towards the whole story.

No comments:

Post a Comment